- I want to cry.
- I’m hot and cant stop clenching my jaw.
- I’m typing really hard.
- I want to throw mug at the radiator, I put it down carefully.
- I don’t want to smile or talk. I do anyway, I am even angrier now.
- I want to scream. I don’t.
- I don’t want to move but I feel like I have the energy of a thousand very angry bulls.
- I am lethargic, I cannot nor will I leave the couch. Dare you to ask me to do something.
- I’m annoyed and don’t want to guess anything!!!!! Stop talking to me!
- I want to bang my head against something. Lap top comes to mind as it is close. Do not want to hurt laptop. Or alarm Mr goat.
- I feel overdramatic and silly from writing this list and now just want to cry again. I don’t and keep on typing.
- I feel slightly mad – what is wrong with me????????
- I want to cry again and just go to bed so I can feel better in the morning.
- I can’t go to bed because I have a 1001 and mummy/wife things to do and it is already almost half nine– I want to stop off and behave like a child. That is not fair. I don’t.
I DO NOT want to do Tae Bo.